Your campground cooking game is about to be upgraded. Your tent-side taco factory will be legendary with the help of this stove from Primus. In our experience, the Primus stoves are the best out there for flame consistency and wind protection. They also happen to look pretty sweet while cooking and while neatly folded up. The self-contained design will make your cleanup a cinch, solidifying your title as reigning Camp Chef.
- Great stove for camping: Folds up into a solid, contained box.
- Simple system, minimal setup: Integrated, flexible fuel line will not get left behind
- Highly portable: Anyone in your group can carry the stove
- Easy-carry handle
- Recessed control knobs
- Quick and efficient: Boils water in 3 minutes
- 24,000 BTU Burner
- Twist-click piezo igniter
- Magnetic Wind Screens serve as prep area when not needed for wind
- Uses 1 lb. propane canisters
Details: A modern look at a camp classic, the Fire hole 100 features an integrated fuel line and regulator that will never get lost and tucks easily into the body of the stove for easy storage.