Unless you were born a mountain goat, you might want to use trekking poles when you're on the mountain. If you're going up and down rocky or muddy trails, snowshoeing, or walking through a scree field, your step will never be more sure than with a good set of trekking poles.
If you want to make your descents on your butt, you can do that. Or you can control your momentum like a boss with some poles that weigh next to nothing. Then you can fold them up and stuff them in a tiny bag until you need them again.
These poles come apart in three sections to be collapsible. They're also adjustable and ultralight. This makes them perfect for hiking, walking, backpacking and snowshoeing, whether climbing or descending.
Brand: Paria Outdoor Products
Color: Dark Silver
- Durable Lightweight Materials - Aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy provides strength comparable to steel, making our trekking poles incredibly durable. They will not let you down!
- Adjustable to Suit Different Needs - The poles are quickly adjusted from 115 cm to 135 cm using a single flick-lock, allowing them to be at the ideal length for whatever terrain you're on.
- Compact When Collapsed - The unique folding design packs down to less than 15 inches in length, making our poles easy to fit into a carry-on or small backpack. Assembly is simple and takes just a few seconds.
- Your Hands Will Thank You - The ergonomic EVA foam handle will provide all-day comfort for both men and women. The pole handles give you just the right level of firmness, while still absorbing sweat to keep your hands dry.
- You'll Forget You're Carrying Poles: Each trekking pole comes in at less than 10 ounces, reducing arm fatigue and letting you get farther on the trail.
- Warranty: Paria stands behind their products and guarantee complete satisfaction for a full year.
- Folded size: 15 in.
- 100 cm Length: 100 - 120 cm (39 - 47 in.)
- 120 cm Length: 115 - 135 cm (45 - 53 in.)
- Weight: 20 oz. per pair
- Included: 2 poles, rubber tips, snow baskets, storage bag
From the Manufacturer:
While developing our Tri-Fold Alloy UL trekking poles, we set out to combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product.
We wanted to create a compact set of poles that you can bring wherever you go. The poles have a unique design that folds down to just 15 inches in length, or about 40 percent less than most traditional poles. They will easily fit into your carry-on luggage or day pack. Each pole comes in at less than 10 oz, which will reduce arm fatigue.
We wanted to use durable materials so that you could count on their performance. We use aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy throughout with strength comparable to steel. They will not let you down! The ergonomic EVA foam handle will easily stand up to hours of hiking while keeping your hands dry and comfortable.
We wanted to make them adjustable so that you can leverage them regardless of terrain. The single flick-lock mechanism allows you to easily change the length in seconds. This means that you will be able to use your upper body to help on long climbs and take pressure off the knees on descents.
We wanted to make them affordable so that they were accessible to everyone. Whether you're a seasoned hiker, backpacker, or simply need added support while recovering from surgery, we believe our trekking poles will meet your needs.
About Paria Outdoor Products
Paria Outdoor Products is a small business born in the mountains of Colorado. We create high performance products that enable you to enjoy the great outdoors. Thank you for supporting us.